Founded in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore, our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.
1. Business Development
- Conducted market research for English-speaking countries (focus on U.S, Europe and Australia)
- Generated sales leads: cultivated relationships with current customers and approached potential customers.
- Develop content and monitor design process for sales materials: official brochure, email, slide, website, etc.
2. Customer Support
- Keep the communication between technical leaders, engineers, and customers running smoothly.
- Coordinate with finance team to provide assistance in the invoice and billing process for customers.
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to learn and use innovative selling technologies (e.g., analytics, social media) to network, engage clients, and identify new business opportunities
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for sales and a desire to achieve performance goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to tailor verbal and written communications to adapt to different cultures, clients, and colleagues at multiple levels
- Ability to prioritize demands from multiple clients while developing creative sales solutions that solve complex business problems
- Demonstrated ability to build trusting working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Offer training programs to newly-graduated students (Sales + IT knowledge)
- IELTS 7.0 or equivalent certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree; IT background is a plus
Why you’ll love working at Eastgate:
- Attractive salary package
- Eastgate Software is a Global Fortune 500 Preferred Vendor, so you will have an opportunity to work with many IT Experts around Europe and USA
- Be emerged in a professional and motivating environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects
- Flexible working time: 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, No Overtime (Only 8 working hours)
- Performance review and appropriate gratification: twice a year
- 13th month salary + Project bonus
- Free snacks, video gaming & movie nights, team social and sport activities
- 15 leave days/year (will be added an extra day each year and maximum 20 days for annual leave)
- Able to request 2 days/month Working from home