Founded in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile, and desktop applications. We put quality and customer satisfaction as the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore, our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients. As a member of Eastgate, you will emerge in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skillset through many interesting full-cycle projects.
As Employee Engagement Executive, you will take responsibility for the internal communication and employer branding activities of the Culture & Talent team. To excel in the role, you will need to have a clear and methodical way of working and great communication skills. You can expect the role to include the following:
1 - Internal Communication (50% working time)
- Organize weekly, monthly, and quarterly engagement events to build up Eastgate culture
- Manage and be responsible for the internal communication activities on the company‘s official online and offline channels
- Coordinate with related departments to plan and implement internal communication campaigns and corporate culture according to the Company‘s strategy.
- Conduct surveys and evaluate the effectiveness of communication channels to adjust communication plans
2 - Employer Branding (30% working time)
- Manage and update the company website and social channels
- Research and work on partnership opportunities and programs to enhance our employer‘s brand
3 - Administrative Tasks (20% working time)
- Coordinate Lunch & Learn sessions and other training programs
- Support tasks in Labor Union
- In charge of other administrative tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate:
- University undergraduate in Human Resources, Marketing, or a related major
- Great people skills and capability to work in an ambitious team
- Dynamic and enthusiastic at work
- The ability to film, take pictures, and design simple materials is an advantage.
- English is an advantage
- Have the opportunity to get the officially promote after 6 months - 1 year.