Founded in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore, our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.
- Design and develop new applications and/or features after analyzing customer requirements.
- Collaborate with the back-end developers, and other team members, to deliver reliable, efficient and sustainable code that enhances the user experience.
- Facilitate a leadership role on features and projects if needed. This can include customer meetings.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Good understanding of HTML3, CSS3, responsive design
- Experience with CSS Preprocessor (SCSS, LESS)
- Hand-on experiences with Angular and their ecosystems
- Experience in using RxJS
- Experience with RESTful API, AJAX and SPA (single page application)
- Knowledge or experience in NodeJS, PHP (or other backend languages) is a plus
- Fluent in English is a big plus
- Willing to learn new technologies
Why you’ll love working at Eastgate:
- Attractive salary package
- Eastgate Software is a Global Fortune 500 Preferred Vendor, so you will have an opportunity to work with many IT Experts around Europe and USA
- Be emerged in a professional and motivating environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects
- Flexible working time: 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, No Overtime (Only 8 working hours)
- Performance review and appropriate gratification: twice a year
- 13th month salary + Project bonus
- Free snacks, video gaming & movie nights, team social and sport activities
- 15 leave days/year (will be added an extra day each year and maximum 20 days for annual leave)
- Able to request 2 days/month Working from home