Founded in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore, our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.
- Designing, developing new programs, products, or features by analyzing the raw requirement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years of software development experiences
- Bachelor‘s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Fluency of specific languages, such as NodeJS, PHP (Laravel, WordPress)
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Solid understand of object-oriented programming principle (OOP).
- Experienced with web service protocols such as HTTP/ REST, SOAP.
- Experienced with database (SQL and NoSQL).
- Experienced with CI/CD, Cloud (Docker, Azure DevOps, AWS...) is a plus
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
Why you’ll love working at Eastgate:
- Attractive salary package
- Eastgate Software is a Global Fortune 500 Preferred Vendor, so you will have an opportunity to work with many IT Experts around Europe and USA
- Be emerged in a professional and motivating environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects
- Flexible working time: 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, No Overtime (Only 8 working hours)
- Performance review and appropriate gratification: twice a year
- 13th month salary + Project bonus
- Free snacks, video gaming & movie nights, team social and sport activities
- 15 leave days/year (will be added an extra day each year and maximum 20 days for annual leave)
- Able to request 2 days/month Working from home